When: Mar 2022
Client: Sweetwoods Golf Club
Sweetwoods Golf Club is an 18-hole parkland golf course on the Kent and Sussex borders that had changed its name from Sweetwoods Park. The logo and brand colours had been changed as part of a brand refresh.
To create a new website that adopted the new brand name, logo and colours. The new website needed to perform well across all devices.
We were provided with the new logo and given a brief to develop a new website that delivered a modern look and feel and was responsive for both visitors and members.
- We were provided with a new logo
- We worked up a web design
- We redesigned the content and layout of the members’ area of the website
- Developed and populated the site
- Built the pages as SEO ready
- We built an online membership renewal offering members monthly payments or one-off payments online to renew their subscriptions
- Installed analytics tracking
- Hosted and launched the live website
The new website was launched giving a better User Experience, showcasing the course with drone footage on the homepage.
- Site launched on time and on budget
- Site registered with Search Engines and performing well across multiple platforms
- Online member subscription renewal
- Better user experience for visitors and members
The Sweetwoods website showcases the course to visitors as well as providing comprehensive information to members.