When: Sep 2022
Client: John Whitgift Foundation
John Whitgift Foundation has been based in Croydon for over 425 years and has s long charitable history of serving the people of Croydon. Through the different branches of the foundation, it educates the young, cares for the most vulnerable and assists the elderly in line with its founder, Archbishop John Whitgift’s, wishes.
To create a new website for The Foundation using a new set of brand guidelines.
The Foundation in-house design team had created a new design guide with a more muted colour pallet. The task was to create a new site that was an evolution from the existing site but incorporated the new graphic look and feel.
- We took an initial design brief from the graphic designers
- We worked up a web design
- Developed and populated the site
- Built the pages as SEO ready
- Integrated an externally managed Job Board via an XML feed.
- Installed analytics tracking
- Hosted and launched the live website
The new website was launched giving a better User Experience with a simplified, easier navigation structure.
- Site launched on time and on budget
- Site registered with Search Engines and performing well across multiple platforms
- Fully integrated careers page
- Better user experience with increased enagement
The Foundation website provides a rich resource for the Charity with a new, simplified navigation system making it easier for service users to access.